Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Humans and Good vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Humans and Good vampires   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plaguerpg.forumsmotion.com
KFC

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Emily wrote:
(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)


ooh so they are like the cullens. Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:51 pm

mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)


ooh so they are like the cullens. Makes sense.

Don't even joke, bitch.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plaguerpg.forumsmotion.com
KFC

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Emily wrote:
mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)


ooh so they are like the cullens. Makes sense.

Don't even joke, bitch.

yep i can see how you agree with me on this topic.
This rpg is soo much like twilight
mabye i should make a sparkling vampire Razz
(wont stop until you get on)

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 pm

mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)


ooh so they are like the cullens. Makes sense.

Don't even joke, bitch.

yep i can see how you agree with me on this topic.
This rpg is soo much like twilight
mabye i should make a sparkling vampire Razz
(wont stop until you get on)

I'll cut you, bitch. -hold up knife.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plaguerpg.forumsmotion.com
KFC

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 am

Jesus wrote:
mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:
(If you gotta ask about humans, go fuck youself.)

Good vampires! Yes, they exsist, but don't everybody go off
being one. They can drink any type of blood they want, but normally ask first.
Sometimes they get out of control, but some is regained.

(NOT LIKE THE CULLENS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!)


ooh so they are like the cullens. Makes sense.

Don't even joke, bitch.

yep i can see how you agree with me on this topic.
This rpg is soo much like twilight
mabye i should make a sparkling vampire Razz
(wont stop until you get on)

I'll cut you, bitch. -hold up knife.
i can see you love twilight, you already stated this.
you dont need to hold up the book.
geez mabye i should make amber sparkle.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I DUN KNOW YOU ANYMORE.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plaguerpg.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Humans and Good vampires   

Back to top Go down
 
Humans and Good vampires
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)
» Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.
» Little Monkeys and their Humans(pick and play)
» What makes a good fallout equestria fanfic in your opinion?
» Morganville vampires-A diffrent Claire

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: Character Creation :: Groups-
Jump to: