Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KFC

PostSubject: WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AidenG

PostSubject: Re: WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:22 pm

It was an effect UK had, and when people bought it the time stays where they stop using it. So if I buy hoverboard, then stop using it, it stays at lets say 54 MINS left. I convert to COM where they don't have hoverboards and I use it, the time will continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KFC

PostSubject: Re: WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm

AidenG wrote:
It was an effect UK had, and when people bought it the time stays where they stop using it. So if I buy hoverboard, then stop using it, it stays at lets say 54 MINS left. I convert to COM where they don't have hoverboards and I use it, the time will continue.

Why dont we have it now? :[

fuck habbo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)   

Back to top Go down

WTF VIKING HELMET AND SWORD ON HABBO(is this an effect? Someone tell me)
Page 1 of 1